How To Sip Luxury at Lollapalooza 2018
4-Day Platinum Ticket $4641.00
It’s Lollapalooza week in Chicago!
Besides great music, the local economic impact is $245 million while filling Grant Park with 400,000 fans during a typical festival weekend.
And with 100,000+ music enthusiasts headed into Grant Park each day during Lollapalooza weekend, suffice it to say, most of the rock star celebrities in town are not standing in 90 degree heat in the mud covered lawn to watch this year’s main attractions such as the Weeknd, Jack White, Bruno Mars and Arctic Monkeys. Where can you try and find them during the show?
After The Show
After the show ends on any given night, you can expect the rock and foodie fans in the know to be heading to Kuma’s Corner (2900 W. Belmont Ave.; 773-604-8769) in Chicago. Legendary rock stars such as Lady Gaga make this a must stop late night munchie destination.
During The Show
What does a 4 Day Platinum Ticket for $4600 get you?
Access to luxurious, air-conditioned Platinum Lounges featuring signature cocktails, craft beer, champagne, wine and curated culinary offerings from some of Chicago's premier restaurants. Plus, deluxe comforts like relaxed lounge seating, shade and premium restrooms.
Premium Perks Including:
- · Up-close, prime viewing areas in front of four stages
- · Access to on-stage viewing at the two main stages*
- · Elevated viewing deck with exceptional sightlines of the main stages
- · Golf cart transportation between the Platinum festival entrance, lounges, and front-of- stage viewing areas
- · Complimentary food and beverage
- · Dedicated entrance to the festival
- · Express Spa treatments
- · Complimentary locker with mobile charging
- · Concierge Services
- · Official Lollapalooza Merchandise Gift
- · Unlimited in-and-out privileges
- · One commemorative RFID-enabled wristband per day
- · Access to all areas available to VIP and General Admission
- · Pre-sale access to Lolla Aftershows
Lollapalooza 2018 Quick Hits
· Lollapalooza will occur on August 2-5, 2018.
Where is Lollapalooza?
· Lollapalooza takes place in Grant Park in downtown Chicago, near attractions such as Millennium Park and the Art Institute.
Stop by and say hello; I’ll be somewhere in the mud covered lawn sipping a glass of vino!